Sunday, November 22, 2009

Let's Jump Off The FAT TRAIN!!

Anyone want 'in' on this round??

I have to admit that after my surgery in March, life for me got pretty sweet. I couldn't exercise for a few weeks, so I didn't. Then I never started back up because it's so much easier to stay in bed in the mornings. Life is crazy and busy, so I just ate what was available and what sounded good. I know exactly how I gained every one of these 30 pounds over the past 8 months. But I want off this fat train.

If you would like off the train as well, and need someone to be accountable to - let me know and let's get this thing started again!

2 comments:

Treehopper said...

I'm in! Exercising will be tricky but I'm in! Donations from me will be... Paradise Gift Card (15$) and a magnet board.

Butternut Wooly Butterfly or something like that said...

Im in starting tomorrow because I am eating chickfela as I am reading this post! I am so in!