Sunday, March 8, 2009

Amazing Results!!

Dogbane Beetle
Before & After Pictures
6 Weeks


Dogbane Beetle has a very crazy schedule, like most of us. She joined a gym and has committed to going when she has the time. She has really been putting forth an effort to eat correctly, and to limit her sugar & carb intake. The results speak for themselves.

Great job!
**********************************************************

Butternut Woolly Worm
Before & After Pictures
6 Weeks


Butternut Woolly Worm started with us on January 1. She kicked her soda & energy drink habit. She has stayed strong and has not partaken since she stopped. She started exercising and eating healthier.

Has she been perfect?

No.

There were days that she slipped up, gave into temptation ... or just plain had a hard day.

Way to go, Butternut Woolly Worm! You look amazing!


The key here is that these two women wake up every day and make the choice to keep going. They feel so much better now that they have made these lifestyle changes. They each realize they are human and are prone to mistakes. They are pressing forth every day and doing the best they can for that day. Let's all take these two women's marvelous example to be a little bit better in our efforts this week. This has not been "easy" for them to do. It has been a lot of work for them, but they are taking it one day at a time and doing spectacular!

4 comments:

Butternut Woolly Worm said...

You got it right...I am not perfect...I wanted to give up, I wanted to eat whatever I wanted to, whenever I wanted to...but I didn't...It was hard though, don't get me wrong...

I was resistant to the pics at first, but I am sooooo glad I did...I looked at myself in the mirror every day and I DID NOT see anything changing...BUT the pics prove it! That was motivation alone for me to keep going!

I am really glad I started this! Thank you Natalie!

Butternut Woolly Worm said...

Congrats to Dogbane Beetle! You look GREAT! Keep up the good work!

Let's all, you guys, we can do this!!! Please don't give up!

Anonymous said...

Dang!! Both ladies look phenomenal!! That is just plain inspiring!

Anonymous said...

Way to go ladies! Keep it up!